Rules of St. George Players.
1. All fees are payable by the term and must be paid by the first lesson of the term. Fees are not refundable for non attendance by the student.
2. All students must maintain a high standard of behaviour at all lessons, rehearsals and concerts. No food or drink is to be taken into any building or room used for rehearsals, lessons or concerts. Students are not to enter any classroom unless a teacher is present.
3. Rehearsal material remains the property of St. George Players, and must not be copied under any circumstance.
4. All senior students are expected to wear the St. George Players uniform at concerts.
5. All band or orchestra players are expected to attend the appropriate group tutorial unless they are also having private lessons with a St. George Players teacher.
6. No parents or siblings are allowed to attend any lessons without the permission of the Administrator.
7. The Administrator and Musical Director of St. George Players, after consultation with the respective parents, reserves the right to dismiss any student from the Instrumental Music Program for failure to comply with these rules.
Additional rules for private lessons
8. Private lessons will not be made up where the students fails to attend the lesson.
9. Motor vehicles must not be driven down the private drive to our studio in Acacia Street.
10. Students will only be allowed to sit for AMEB examinations if they have satisfactorily completed their studies for the examination. This means regularly attending lessons, performing as a soloist at two of our concerts and (where necessary) undertaking a trial examination.
Click Here to return to Main page.